In fall 2012, the Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor established the Interim Report Steering Committee to oversee the development of UC Merced's Interim Report on behalf of the campus. The committee was charged to
- Identify and oversee a timeline for report development and review, including the required data appendices.
- Identify appropriate writers and/or respondents for each element of the report
- Review and approve the completed report on behalf of the campus.
Committee membership was determined following recommendations from the Senate-Administration Council on Assessment and Planning (now the Periodic Review Oversight Committee).
The Interim Report was submitted on March 1, 2014. Additional information regarding UC Merced's Interim Report is available here.
- Donald Barclay, Interim University Librarian
- Chelsea Carey, Graduate Student Representative
- Daniel Feitelberg, Vice Chancellor for Planning and Budget, with designees
- Kathleen Jefferds, Chief of Staff to the VCPB
- Nancy Ochsner, Director, Institutional Planning and Analysis
- Miguel Jimenez, Undergraduate Student Representative
- Chris Kello, Acting Dean of the Graduate Division
- Jane Lawrence, Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs
- Laura Martin, Accreditation Liaison Officer
- Susan Sims, Chief of Staff to the Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor
- Elizabeth Whitt, Vice Provost and Dean of Undergraduate Education