The WASC Capacity and Preparatory Review serves two purposes:
- Demonstrate that "The institution functions with clear purposes, high levels of institutional integrity, fiscal stability, and organizational structures to fulfill its purposes." (WASC Core Commitment to Institutional Capacity)
- Demonstrate the institution is positioned for a successful Educational Effectiveness Review.
UC Merced's Capacity and Prepatory Review Report was submitted on July 7, 2009. The associated site visit took place September 29-October 1, 2009.
WASC Team Report & Commission Action Letter
UC Merced's Capacity and Preparatory Review Report
- Transmittal Letter
- Required Essays *
- Appendices to the Required Essays
- Appendix A - Response to the Commission Action Letter
- Appendix B - Student Success Essay
- Appendix C- Supplemental Report on 2008 Changes to the WASC CFRs
- Appendix D - Insitutional Exhibit List by Standard and CFR
- Institutional Exhibits Portfolios
- Required Data Tables and Inventories
- Summary Data Form
- Stipulated Statement and Policies
- Compliance Audit Checklist
* Exhibits identified by number, but that lack hyperlinks, are available by number in the Institutional Exhibits Portfolios.
Last Updated January 22, 2013